- Max 1080 width
- 3500kps video bitrate
- 29.96 frames per second
- AAC audio 128kpbs
- 3-60 seconds max video length
- 15Mb size?
- H.264 video codec
- MP4,MOV video container format
I worked on Linux Sun solaris and helpdesk systems under CAT! Got a lot of great exposure as Linux developed by joining PSU CAT.
Some video video clips l shot using the Canon EOS RP below.
Unreal Engine 4 Compilation
- source: github – you need to register with epicgames
- I used VS 2017. Visual Studio 2019 also works.
- Have at least 80-90Gb free space
- compiling takes about 1 hr+
Useful links so far:
- Unity Reference page
- Unity ARKit By Example
- GitHub source
- Simple ARKit 2 Tutorial on How to Build an App with Face Tracking
- ARKit Prerequisites
- Virtual Camera Plugin
Getting started with ARFoundation Unity Video
I will post what works for me as l progress.
- From link two – this seems l need an Apple OS to target. I hope l can get this to work maybe using an Apple iPad since l dont own any Apple workstation/laptop. 8.2.2019